Win a Tour De France tour! Simply enter Nepean by 17 April
February 2, 2012Posted by on
Tour de France Travel is providing the Nepean Triathlon 1 complimentary place on one of its two Tour de France tours in 2012. The winner will be drawn from all entrants entered into the 2012 Penrith Valley Nepean Triathlon by midnight 17 April 2012.
The prize is 1 spot on one of TdF Travel’s Tour de France tours in 2012. There are two tours for the winner to choose from:
- The Alps ( July 8 -14) or;
- The Pyrenees (July 16-22)
Both tours retail at $3,495 (not including airfares) and include:
- Six nights of accommodation in two & three star hotels
- Daily breakfast, all lunches and five dinners
- Six guided rides over some of the Tour de France’s most famous passages
- Vantage points for live viewing of two stages of the TdF
- Minimum of two experienced bilingual guides (staff client ratio of 4:1)
- Daily ride support, including a bike mechanic and support vehicle
- Snacks, energy bars and drinks on every ride
- All luggage transfers
- All transportation during the tour, including airport transfers (at specified times only)
- TdF Travel cycling jersey
Please note that airfares are not included.
Full details of Tour de France Travel, each tour including ride routes, daily itineraries and terms & conditions are available on the TdF Travel website – www.TdFtravel.com
The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged with another tour. To ensure the prize is drawn only from those interested in travelling to France for one of the specified tours, there will be a request for those entered the Nepean Triathlon by 17 April to indicate their interest in being in the draw.