- Date: Sunday, 28 October 2018
- Start time: Professionals: 6:45am | Age group waves: 7am
- Distances: 1km swim | 30km cycle | 10km run
- Age group entry: Early bird: $130. After 11 August: $145
- Mates Wave: Early bird: $145. After 11 August: $160 (limited to 100 spots)
- Teams: Early bird: $170. After 11 August: $180 (minimum of 2, maximum of 3 people per team)
- Day license: Non-Triathlon Australia members need to also pay a $15 one-day race license fee.
- Mates Wave: This excludes the entrant from age group awards.
- Age limit: Entrants must be at least 15 years of age (as at 31 December 2018) to enter. See all age group categories.
ENTICER RACE 1 & 2 ARE SOLD OUT!
- Date: Saturday, 27 October 2018
- Start time: From 4pm. Beginning with Race 1, then Race 2 and Race 3.
- Race 1 (7-9 years): 50m swim | 2km cycle | 500m run
- Race 2 (10-13 years): 125m swim | 5km cycle | 1.25km run
- Race 3: (14 years and over including adult waves): 250m swim | 10km cycle | 2.5km run
(Please note: Enticer Race 3 is for anyone 14 years and over and caters mainly for adult competitors with 4 separate wave starts). See all age categories.
- Cost: Race 1: $40; Race 2: $50; Race 3: $65
(non-Triathlon Australia members need to also pay a $5 one-day race license fee).
(also see event FAQs)
- All entries close on 25 October or when entries are filled (events have filled before cut-off date the past 7 years)
- Age groups are calculated for your age as at 31 December 2018
- One-day race licenses DO NOT give competitors personal accident coverage. The public liability benefit contained therein benefits the race director only.
- Applications for a refund will be considered on a case by case basis prior to October 1. Final decision on all refunds will be at the discretion of the race director and any entries refunded, will be less $50 for Nepean and $25 for the Saturday events. As all race infrastructure is put in place by 1 October, refunds are not available after this date for any reason.
- Race packs need to be picked up at the Regatta Centre in registration prior to each event. Enticer event race packs can be picked up from 2pm to 3:45pm on Saturday before Nepean. For the Nepean Triathlon, these can be picked up on Saturday between 4-5pm or from 5:30am on race morning.
Finish & awards
(For all the latest news regarding prizemoney for 2018, visit the prizes page)
All finishers – Nepean Triathlon
- An event shirt (limited to first 900)
- A new look finishers medallion
- A race towel
All finishers – Nepean Enticer
All finishers in the PAC Enticer Triathlons will receive a race shirt and a finishers medallion courtesy of Dukes Real Estate. There will also be many lucky draw prizes including a triathlon bike from Panther Cycles.
Major lucky draws
The Penrith Valley Nepean and Penrith Anglican College Nepean Enticer Triathlons are well known for their excellent lucky draw awards. You must be at your presentation to be eligible. Visit the prizes page for the latest news on lucky draws.
Nepean Age Group Categories – Age as at 31 December, 2018
- Professional Female
- Professional Male
- Male and Female U19
- Male and Female 20-24
- Male and Female 25-29
- Male and Female 30-34
- Male and Female 35-39
- Male and Female 40-44
- Male and Female 45-49
- Male and Female 50-54
- Male and Female 55-59
- Male and Female 60-64
- Female 65 & Over
- Male 65 – 69
- Male 70 & Over
Enticer Categories – Age as at 31 December 2018
Race 2 :
- Male and Female 14-15
- Male and Female 16 -19
- Male and Female 20-39
- Male and Female 40 & Over